Advancement Operations Manager
Reports to: Strategic Consultant
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Start Date: November 26, 2018
Salary: Commensurate with experience, $42,000 – $52,000
Salary: Full health/ dental/ vision coverage, PTO, optional company phone plan, optional non-matched 401(k) plan
Reporting to the Strategic Consultant, the Advancement Operations Manager is responsible for executing the integrated marketing and fund development plans and strategies of two-time GRAMMY®-nominated professional vocal ensemble Seraphic Fire, a not-for-profit cultural arts organization based in Miami, Florida, with an annual operating budget of $1.7 million.
- In collaboration with the organization’s Operations Management Team, implements development and marketing advancement plans, ensuring the timely and accurate development and distribution of advancement materials in print, electronic, and digital media through clear project management and cross-functional communication.
- Compiles and edits copy for all direct mail communications, and fulfills mailings with external vendors.
- Compiles and edits all concert program books, liaising with internal and external resources.
- Manages and updates the organization’s website and social media channels, deploys email marketing campaigns, reviews web analytics on an ongoing basis, and generates monthly reports regarding site traffic. Generates and executes marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and others.
- Updates online and print calendars with Seraphic Fire performance and event information in local, regional and, when appropriate, national media.
- Oversees the successful delivery of services from contracted personnel and providers to include graphic designers, printers, and fulfillment houses.
- Manages relevant KPI’s for campaigns, analyzes performance to identify ROI, and recommends opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures advertisements and promotional materials are trafficked to appropriate publications and online media.
- Provides copywriting and light graphic design, when required.
- Collects, monitors, and presents data from surveys, website/social media analytics, and other research.
- Maintains Seraphic Fire’s graphic standards and key organizational messages.
- Provides support for Seraphic Fire concerts (some evenings and weekends are required).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent education, plus experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in coordinating and/or managing Seraphic Fire’s listed responsibilities of advancement operations, preferably for a not-for-profit organization.
- Exemplary project management and communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, and capability to grow his or her role at Seraphic Fire.
- Experience with online email, event, and website content management platforms (i.e. Eventbrite, WordPress, Mailchimp).
- 2-3 years of experience in social media content management (I.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce).
- Excellent verbal and written communications. Experience in graphic design is a plus.
- Ability to travel locally and work for extended days and weekends during concert season, or for major planned events.
To be considered for this position, please email the following to Jobs@SeraphicFire.org:
- A cover letter including your interest in the position, what you will bring to the organization, and why you are the ideal candidate
- A resume outlining your professional and educational experience
- Three professional references
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Seraphic Fire is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a high standard for compliance with all employment laws, rules, and regulations.
Seraphic Fire seeks, celebrates, and nurtures diversity among its employees and volunteers.